HealthHub retrieves your health records from the medical record systems of various public healthcare institutions, such as polyclinics and restructured hospitals. You can view the following types of health records in HealthHub:
- Immunisation records: Records from National Immunisation Registry (NIR) and participating healthcare institutions contributing to National Electronic Health Records (NEHR)
- Lab test results: Results are only available for general lab tests and COVID-19 tests.
- Radiology reports: Reports from Mammograms and Outpatient Chest X-ray (include from Emergency Department but not Day Surgery).
- Health screening: Screenings under the Screen For Life (SFL) Programme by Health Promotion Board, comprising of Chronic Disease, Colorectal Cance, Breast Cancer and Cervical Cancer.
- Medical alert: G6PD Deficiency
- Adverse Drug Reaction/ Drug allergy: Records from Critical Medical Information System (CMIS)
- Prescriptions: Records from public healthcare institutions
As parents, you can also retrieve and view your child's health and medical records.
- Child Immunisation
- School Health Assessment Summary
- School Dental Records
- School Referral Letters
- School Reminder Letters
- Lab Test Results
- Discharge Information
Users who are aged 15 years old and above are eligible to register for Singpass account and gain individual access to HealthHub to view personal health records from selected public hospitals, polyclinics and other public healthcare institutions.