About Children's Health
- What information can I find on the Children's Health page?
- Is this going to replace the hard copy Health Booklet? What is the difference?
- Do I still need to bring the hard copy Health Booklet when my child visits the clinic for immunisation/vaccination or developmental assessment?
- When or how often do I need to update the milestones on the HealthHub app?
- When or how often do I need to enter the growth information like height and weight on the mobile app?
- Will the system remind me on when and what to do? How often will I be reminded?
Add your child as a care recipient
- What are the eligibility criteria to add a child in HealthHub?
- How do I add my child on HealthHub?
- Is my spouse able to view and edit my entries for my child?
- I am the legal guardian/adopted parent of my child. Can I add my child in HealthHub?
- I am unable to add my newborn on HealthHub. Why is this so?
HPB Student Health Centre (SHC) Appointments
- Why can’t I reschedule my child’s appointment?
- I am unable to reschedule my immunisation to an earlier date. What should I do?
- How can I reschedule my appointment at the Specialist Clinic?
- I have made an appointment for laboratory test but I am unable to make it on that day. How can I reschedule the appointment online?
- Must parents/guardians accompany their child for the appointment at the Student Health Centre?
- My child has lost his/her referral letter. Can he/she attend the appointment with the Student Health Centre without the referral letter?